Wednesday, November 4, 2009

NaNoWriMo

This is my book collection (some of it, or at least the pretty ones haha) in my room. These are the ones where I've probably read more than once because they're my favorites. They wouldn't fit into one picture even though I set it to wide so I just smushed them together myself haha.

But anyways... It's National Novel Writing Month... 50,000 words by Nov 30th. I'm determined to do it. I probably won't reach 50,000 exactly but I'll be proud if I even get 30,000... I'm only at about 2,000 right now...haha so we'll see. I'll probably fail but ... we'll see how far I get =)

I'm running out of names though...for my fictitious characters lol. I think I already have a title for it and a title idea...but no real plot HHAHAHA. Oh well. That's what literary fiction is right? Plus the always 'dysfunctional' father in the story lolll. Wish me luck...especially since I still have school.. midterms and all...

No comments:

Post a Comment