Saturday, August 7, 2010

You make me wanna take pictures

Lately, I have been more into photography rather than fashion design, sketching, painting. I have no inspiration for my fashion designs or for painting...but SO much inspiration for photography. Especially that of other photographers whose work seems to amaze me every time. In my dull, unemployed life, seeing beautiful pictures literally makes me day lol. I've gathered a list of my top favorite favorite photographers.

Tim Walker
Annie Leibovitz
Arthur Elgort
Terry Richardson
Jackson Eaton (I think he is my photographer soulmate/idol)
Nicholas Lawn
Tony Kim
Dimitris Skoulos
Thirty9steps

Check them out people!

1 comment:

  1. You are very talented! And I will check your list. Thanks for stopping by my site! And best wishes for the new school year!

    ReplyDelete